Tuesday, March 1, 2011

day 47 and half dead

It was so nice in my bed and I could have stayed there easily a bit longer,  but luckily I had to get up to get the boys to their schoolbus and than after straight for skipping, what was again tough. 1 set was hard, I guess the warming up, than 2, 3 and 4 were ok and 5.so lala but than I really struggled and had always to stop after 1.30 min. After skipping I did immediately my exercises also i couldn't do the Kung Fu thing as I must have hurt my shoulder somehow the last couple of days and so hanging just on the bar is really painful so I gave up on this one. Are there any alternatives without using my shoulder??? Quick breakfast and then off to Pilates and after aqua fitness. I don't know how long I can sustain this Wednesday program, it is getting really tough 3 hours of sport.
Hopefully my day will be better than yesterday, because yesterday just the thought of my dinner made me really grumpy and unbearable for others. I feel sorry for all my friends that must think I became very strange, not going out and than always in a foul mood. PCP is really not healthy for your social environment. Have all a lovely day and speak to you tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious comment regarding the social aspects of this. Online we are all new social buddies although to the expense of our 'real' friends who we cannot eat or drink with. On the upside - this is only for 90days and we're more than halfway. Keep it up Birgit.. we can make new friends... (kidding)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends will be there in 6 more weeks! Go for it! Love your posts Birgit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And a loveky day to you, too.

    ReplyDelete