Sunday, March 6, 2011

day 51

After spending the whole day at the hockeytournement of my 1 son I finally got home and started immediately with my duty,because I didn't want to have it any longer hanging over me. Skipping went surprisingly good until the last set, where my shoulder started hurting again, but I sit finished slowly with a few interruptions... than on to the exercises where unfortunately I had to pass on the chest and biceps exercises as the pain was too bad, anyhow finished my tummy sets and even the plank, but now my right arm is hanging like a limp down, not good, so i will just pop some pills against the pain and hope for the best. So speak to you tomorrow and have all a lovely Sunday. Hubby just got back yippee!!!

..and here is the weekly picture!



Week 8

3 comments:

  1. Jeeze, take it easy with that arm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey look at your results: great work. I think this is where all the results start coming in. Good work there Birgit. Do take it easy with your arm: you want to be able to keep going on this. Great work there - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep -- I see changes! That's too bad about your arm---- be careful!

    ReplyDelete