Friday, March 25, 2011

day 71 shall I quit now???

So day 71 and I am contemplating to quit, because i wonder whether there is a point to continue as in my view the program doesn't cater for women exactly. I am walking , exercising and sticking more or less to the diet plan and having a really hard time with no sleep, getting up early and following my regime, but I do not see such great changes like in my husband and other male participants, so what is the point???? Hubby steps on the scale and his weight drops in free fall and mine stagnates and will probably climb with all the food offered for this week in free climb. I can tell you if hubby will reach my weight I will jump out of the window. So unfair.....
Anyhow did my 40min brisk walk followed by pistols and the funny hops that really got my heart pumping and after I had somehow problems to breath and felt like fainting, did also all my shoulder sets and abs, but still very demotivated after my hubby stepped on the scale and took his amazing pictures. I am really envious and don't get me wrong but i don;t want to look so muscly, but honestly all the man even the chubby ones transform to Bruce Lee types, but i didn't see one chubby lady transforming into model figure. So please Patrick I need an explanation for this phenomena .... Despite of all the negativeness I hope you have all a lovely weekend.xxx

3 comments:

  1. PLEASE don't jump out a window because we'd miss your humorous posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and i don't want to do my PCP alone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to evaluate what a "model type" looks like. They are usually at a too low body fat and have gotten there through a combination of natural slimness and undernourishment. They are not healthy!

    We focus on teaching you how to sustainably change your body, and that means making muscle and eating A LOT. If you want to be a willowy model type then you have to go through 18 months of hunger and low energy to get that look.

    Men are able to burn fat quicker and make muscle faster because of their hormones, not because of anything in the PCP. The program is designed for HUMANS. There's nothing we could do differently to make it work for women.

    Finally, have you seen your photos? How much weight have you lost!?

    ReplyDelete