Monday, March 21, 2011

day 67 just get on with it

Early up again to time manage all the exercise before Giorgio needs to go to school as I feel really bad if I can't take him myself. It is so silly, you get up at crack of dawn before most of the kids are up and when you come back to finish your sets there are already 2 young men waiting for you and you still have to finish the last sets, that take really long now with all the repetitions and you feel really bad and guilty of taking this time for you, also you shouldn't as it is only 1 hour and a bit, but..... Anyhow now everything is done and for tomorrow I have to get up a tick earlier to be not under time pressure, but i feel great, the weather is fantastic and everybody is making comments that I am shrinking every day, so maybe PCP is finally working for me????? Have all a great day!!!!xxx

1 comment: