Tuesday, March 15, 2011

day 60!!!! only 30 more to go....

First day without skipping and instead a brisk walk for half an hour, what I actually really enjoyed, followed by the exercises and a hike and now I am feeling like an old lady. Knees and legs are hurting, but my shoulder isn't too bad despite me doing some of the shoulder sets. Lets hope the skipping was the reason ....probably I was skipping too tensed, concentrating and counting too much. Anyhow lets hope for the best, this last 30 days I will manage as well!!!!
Although it is very unfair that everybody compliments my husband because after loosing 10kg he looks very handsome and different and me who is suffering as much.....makes you think, but please could anybody else tell my husband that 10kg is more than enough and too thin isn't very nice, at least in my view!!!! xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Birgit - your new photo looks great! You've lost so much weight. Well done for sticking with all these really tough exercises. You're doing much better than me! S xx

    ReplyDelete