Thursday, March 17, 2011

day 63

Did my BRISK walking for 1 hour and really loved it, there were almost nobody so early up and it is really nice here to walk along the sea. Nothing else to report only that my husband already gets worried about his post PCP life, I would love to have his worries. Just read all the female blogs and I have a feeling that everybody isn't very happy with the weight issue. I know Patrick says it isn't important but still it seems it is for us.....Anyhow is there maybe a huge difference in the program for women compared to men, because if you look even at the previous PCPers you can see always a bigger transformation with the male participant and not the female.......there are definitely some changes but seeing my husband it is very frustrating also he says it doesn't matter... Easy said when you lost already 10 kg and are very pleased with the whole outcome. Anyhow will finish the program but not 100% convinced about the outcome at least not mine....

1 comment:

  1. I've wondered about all the male/female differences also!

    ReplyDelete