Wednesday, March 16, 2011

day61 not a good day

brisk walk and exercise went well and I did even most of the sets in the program except the standing ovation and the first one because of the famous shoulder, than i went to pilates, although some of the exercises there felt quite tough today, probably I am getting old, but still I felt great and very fit after. But then on the school run, blondie drove into a motorbike, luckily nobody got hurt. How does my hubby say always: donne volante, pericolo constante, today he might have been right. But anyhow that is all nothing compared to the disaster in Japan and I am feeling for the people there and hope that soon the worst will be over. So that's it for today only Laserparty for son number 2 and then straight to bed so that nothing more can happen....xxx

2 comments:

  1. just another day in the life of blondie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aside from the accident, sounds like a BADASS day!

    ReplyDelete