Tuesday, March 8, 2011

day54 tough one

after having seen the light yesterday after discovering that actually jumping with music is easier (blond ones take always a bit longer:)) thanks to my hubby who finally got me some arm-holder and earphones, i thought it would continue like that today but then the whole session was really dragging along and i was really happy when it was finished. Unfortunately my shoulder is still very painful and I had to quit the chest exercises, so if that continues I will have every where a toned body, hopefully some weight loss but sacking boobs:( anyhow you can't have everything in life.....Food is going so far ok although i still can't get over my apple phobia in the evening. For our indulgence me and hubby can't decide on the restaurant, as he wants his steak and I really do not fancy any red meat and I would prefer Japanese, where he isn't keen on. So lets see whether we come to an agreement, will keep you posted. Ciao, Ciaoxxx

3 comments: