Friday, March 11, 2011

day 57 close to divorce

The day didn't start very well, as my dear husband really annoyed me, as we were going to do the exercises at the same time, but in my view not together as I easily get distracted while skipping. So off we go in the PCP cage and who took it over???? my husband!!!!! who started skipping straight away without even realizing my complaints,that this is my spot and I do not want any company. So I had to look for another spot and started skipping but it was a disaster as I was sooooooo angry about my selfish husband that I kept tripping over and over again. GRRRRRRR so finished all my exercises really badly and had to leave out the shoulder part as my shoulder still is really bad despite kind of resting it as I skipped all the shoulder exercises last week. I feel also a certain numbness now in my hand, so I guess I should see a doctor or physio at the beginning of next week. It also didn't help to improve my mood that dear Patrick left me my apple for dinner and dear husband has now a normal dinner...... James i really feel like you yesterday, I could just scream, throw my stupid skipping rope into the next corner and .....is this maybe part of our pcp experience????? Hormonal thing????? anyhow hope tomorrow will be better and I have to be down before my husband for skipping.... Have all a lovely Saturday!!!xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love your posts as always Birgit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you give him your apple dinner! Hahaha That will teach him not to take your skipping spot!

    ReplyDelete