Friday, March 4, 2011

day 50

I got up early after a nightmare night with NUMBER 4 who didn't want to sleep as he has a bad cold, conjunctivitis and cough ( maybe mummies shouldn't do PCP as sleep is mandatory for building muscles) and did my deed. When I came back up from my skipping and jumps, my poor little Birthdayboy Gino asked "mummy, can we have now the cake?" No, darling, I have first to finish my exercise." you should have seen the face of my poor little one, but that is when PCP rules your life!!!! Anyhow tried to do the shoulder exercise and after the Davinci I had to quit because my shoulder started cracking in a weird way and I thought that doesn't sound healthy and I was right because now I hardly can move my arm and I am in agony!!!!  Ah and the new diet plan, thanks Patrick for leaving me my beloved apple I wouldn't have known what to do without it. Yukeeeeeee!!!!!! If I can continue the exercises are there any other exercises than the shoulder ones????so while my shoulder is so bad I could do them.  Got to go, hopefully I will put up some photos tomorrow. Ciao ciaoxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Can you do the shoulders with a lighter band?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no I can't do anything at all with the arm, already just lying on it or turning around hurts, and if I do certain movements there is a shooting pain, doesn't feel very good. I think I will just try to rest it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey keep it up Birgit: you're going well - and with 4 kids (?) you are a star. Do a shake in the evenings.

    I am guessing your dinner is egg-whites, apple, milk? If so - put it all in a blender, add ginger (raw), cinnamon and vanilla (bean, essence) and blend it all. It's pretty good.

    Hope your arm is better: frozen peas? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete