Monday, March 14, 2011

day 59 skipping queen is back

First day after a long time that skipping went quite alright and I managed to do my sets without tripping too much, just the last set was a bit painful.( husband not competing helped as well) I have the dark feeling that the skipping might be the problem for my shoulder as I stopped all the other exercises and it still gets worse and worse, but I still don't want to believe it as i am a lazy person and I can't face maybe to run for 1 hour.... Did then also the other exercises in the afternoon, but still couldn't do the pull ups, and some of the triceps exercises. Ah yes I almost forgot our indulgence, it was very nice and I surprisingly chose very pcp friendly dishes and I think the only naughty thing I ate was probably the slice of baguette with butter. But then after the delicious meal I felt really sick and thought I should maybe better put my finger in my mouth to feel better, what I of course didn't do as I really enjoyed my food and who knows when I will have another indulgence.... Really strange and I think just the starter would have been just enough. Anyhow back to apple and the other nice things now. Although I had to make again 3 Birthdaycakes for my 2. son ( one for school, one for his B-day at home and 1 for his party) but I think they are very Pcp friendly only fresh ingredients, no processed ready made packages: brown sugar=brown rice, eggs =very pcp, dark chocolate=read somewhere it is really good for you, some butter= from happy cows and is made from milk and is also good for you( new research) a bit of flour and sour cream= yoghurt. So very pcpfriendly darling, you might have a piece, but maybe you should check beforehand with your guru Patrick.... need to go my dinner is waiting and guess???? yeah apple with yoghurt!!!!!! xxx

3 comments:

  1. No jumprope, 30 minute brisk walk! BRISK. Would love to resolve this shoulder issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Birgit! Keep 'em coming! ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Birgit - looking good there: your indulgence sounds a lot like how mine went. Keep it up - results are showing.

    ReplyDelete