Friday, March 18, 2011

day 64 walking in the rain

Did my BRISK walk in the rain today and it was still lovely, the rough sea and the wind reminded me a bit of home....followed by the lounges and funny hops and than the tummy exercises , which were really tough, just had to pass again the shoulder sets as pain came back. Really annoying but hopefully I will get through the next 4 weeks. The diet is getting a lot for me now, after the huge amount of yoghurt, I had to leave half of my breakfast. And as my beloved apple is now gone( I will really miss him:)) I am wondering whether I will now start having an allergy against eggwhite.... yeak!!! Anyhow feeling great and hopefully will continue like that. Sorry need to go as my son number 3 is a bit sick and needs a bit TLC..Have all a lovely weekend !!! xxx

4 comments: