Monday, February 7, 2011

day25

I started early the day at 7o'clock in the morning with my jumps ( today they didn't go too well,  maybe because I was jumping on the soft playground and it was also very windy) still did my dead followed immediately by the exercises that were really tough especially the new exercises. The only thing that worries me now is that I am having a rush/ itching all over my body and I don't know whether that is another side effect of the pcp after the spots or I am getting allergic to some of the foods??? It starts mainly after eating??? Any suggestions what it could be??? Have all a lovely day, speak to you soon...

2 comments:

  1. Try taking out different foods each meal and see if you can pinpoint one food that makes you react. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick it gets really bad when I eat anything , even fruits, so cutting out probably won't help.

    ReplyDelete