Sunday, February 27, 2011

day 45 half time and i never felt so unfit

what is wrong???? we are now finally half way and I thought I am really working hard with my diet and the exercises and the last two days when I did my duty it felt like somebody put weights on my feet, every exercise especially skipping was a huge effort. Shouldn't we not now exercising easily and with joy???? I am definitely not enjoying this as the results are also not visible for me, I even have the impression that my tummy fed is coming back with a vengeance. I know I am always moaning but this is the way how I feel, sorry. And to Sean, you were asking why i am doing PCP, so one reason was my new year resolution to loose some weight as after 4 kids I piled on some excess weight that i wanted to get rid of. My target actually was 10 kg as this is the weight I put on since I got married and had my kids and as our 10th anniversary is this year I thought it would be great to fit again in my wedding dress. ( wishful thinking:)))Second reason: My dear husband dragged me into it as a friend of a friend did PCP with some amazing results, but I have to say now and after having seen a lot of profiles of previous PCPers  I discovered the big results only men achieve and I am wondering whether this program is maybe better suited for men than for women. Now enough of moaning, my delicious breakfast is waiting for me, maybe I should just have a chocolate bar to cheer me up?? ( just kidding)

1 comment:

  1. Men drop fat faster but women catch up by the end. BELIEVE it!

    ReplyDelete