Friday, February 25, 2011

day 43 and I think I am in a deep valley

is there any way out????  Again not a very pleasant night, but still got up and started the jumps as I thought 7 sets x 2 min jumps doesn't sound too hard. But 2 min are all of a sudden very long and the last 2 sets i was really bad and kept tripping, then I did the exercises and they were excruciating and I thought I will pass out at some point. Anyhow went through them and now I am soooo happy that they are done for today. I just hope I will be in better shape tomorrow. Ah and thanks Patrick for leaving me my beloved dinnerapple. have all a lovely weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. Birgit, I know how you feel. But for me, the exercises are enjoyable, it's the diet that kills me. We've got to push through this thing. If you figure it out, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one am proud of you, Brigit. Yeah, the exercises are a challenge for you, but you get out there and give them your best. Every time you do this, your will power is getting stronger. Keep at it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way out of the valley except through it.

    ReplyDelete