Monday, February 21, 2011

day 39 PCP until I die

Another night without sleep, but still got myself up this morning and went for my duty. Felt really bad and it took me quite a bit the jumps as I kept stumbling and the breathing was very hard as my cough isn't helping. But heyho we love PCP and I will keep going until I die, because if I stop now there will be no return... The delicious food isn't helping either, because when you feel really bad and sick the least you need is an apple and veggies + eggwhite and Yoghurt. I want my COMFORT FOOD!!!!! Ok lets hope I sweat out my sickness today and tomorrow I will be fresh like a rose...

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Brigit. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better soon Birgit. I was seriously considering a chocolate cake yesterday just because I was in a bad mood with PCP! But I resisted. You're right. We've come this far... S xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. keep it up birgit you are doing really well, i felt rubbish last week with cold/emotional etc and by persevering i realised that our minds are our strongest weapons...now my comfort food is delicious fresh fruit and lots of different fish / veg.....just think about summer sun / bikini and frozen margharitas on brizo with your boys :)

    ReplyDelete