Friday, February 18, 2011

bad bad day

I could just sit down cry or scream, I really don't want to do this hell anymore. didn't sleep well during the night because of my cough and than I had to get up early to do the exercises. The pistol squats were hell and i don't know how to do them, my knee really hurts when i go down, it doesn't seem very healthy. And on top of it- I know Patrick you don't want to hear that- we are now 6 weeks into the program and I just lost 3 kilo and my dear husband 7!!!!! is that fair ????? and my friend who does metabolic diet said in 6 weeks she lost 6 kilo. so is it really worth it???? and on top of it I have to continue with just 1 apple for dinner and I just said yesterday I cant see anymore apples and bananas...... Hope you all have a lovely weekend and you feel better than me :(

5 comments:

  1. -3 kgs? who cares?
    you look amazing!
    toned and beautiful.. really
    don't falter, you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birgit - it seems reasonable to me that we will have ups and downs and perhaps sometimes doubt why we are doing this thing called PCP. I mean who eats bananas for dinner anyway? Our bodies and our minds have never done anything like this before. Re-training both is a difficult task indeed and years of bad habits and poor choices can not be reversed in 5 weeks. That said...still...this is a long road and some pot holes are inevitable. Keep your resolve...you know you should. Be strong...you know you can. Stay focused on the prize...your health. The road to failure is but one step away while the road to success is long and winding. Before progress there must be struggle. You can do it. It is worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it Birgit! I've only lost 2 kg really.. and yes, previous diets i have lost far more than that! BUT i have done those weight-loss diets TOO MANY TIMES to know that they are 1. unsustainable (a trip to the pub, 4 pints of beer and buffalo wings BOOOM weight right back to what it used to be) and 2. for some reason u end up being fattier.. for the first time in my life, i am eating fair amounts (i have had to eat far LESS durin previous diets) and losing the FAT rather than muscle. and in terms of size? i am heavier than my lightest by 3 kg or somethig, but size wise it's quite close - so dont worry! we are all in the same boat, ur lookin good and you can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Birgit don't give up - you've done so well and I was saying to Vitto the other day how different both you and he look already! Sorry you're not sleeping well - I truly believe that has the biggest effect on your morale. I hope your cough gets better soon. But you look fab and certainly not like you've had four kids. I always think about you guys while I'm doing my exercises and think if you can do it then I can too so please don't give up yet! S xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. When we're sick and tired that affects everything. Hang in there. I just looked at your day 1 photo and your new photo today ---- THERE IS A DIFFERENCE!!! It will be worth it Birgit!!

    ReplyDelete