Monday, January 31, 2011

day 17

feeling still not 100 % and my back is killing me, maybe I should go to the doctor, but i am afraid he will tell me to stop pcp. Anyhow did my jumps although they were a disaster as first the skipping rope broke, than i tried hubbies one, but was to heavy and than i took my kids one that was a bit too short so i had to duck to jump, not very nice.... other exercises went fine and I could feel it burning. Hope i get more sleep tonight so i can start fresh again tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Birgit- you're so resilient! Can't believed you persisted through 3 skipping ropes! Well done! Glad the sun is shining for you guys in Hk. Lots of love to you all from Koh Samui! S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you jumping? Are you landing hard on your heels? When exactly does the back pain come on?

    ReplyDelete