Tuesday, January 18, 2011

day 5 already!!! only 85 to go :)

My day 5 started very good as I went first to my beloved pilates lesson, followed by a birthday party of 2 year olds, where i have to admit I ate a little peace of the birthday cake as I couldn't be unpolite to the host, couldn't I??? Back home my bad conscious got me and I started immediately with my program, but still the skipping was tough today and i could also feel the increase in repetition, the only thing that worried me was while skipping I had a nasty pulling like a knife cut in my lower leg, I hope this isn't a bad foresign for sth really bad.... Anyhow lets see what tomorrow will bring....

2 comments:

  1. It takes a few weeks for the jump roping muscles to tone up. Persevere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pilates is the best kind of work out for me! I just went to my lesson today as well. I look forward to every class.

    ReplyDelete