Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day7!!! I almost passed out

I did it !!!! 700 jumps, but I have to admit I didn't do them in one go and put 10 sec breaks in once in a while if not you would have had one team member less. I am very proud though then even in my aqua aerobics I was much more energetic and I lost 1 kilo. Yipeee!!!  Tonight we are unfortunately out, but i will take it as my last unhealthy meal. Very excited about the new diet for next week although it will be very tough on me as I like food a lot especially the unhealthy one like butter etc. Have all a lovely day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well done Birgit! 700 jumps and aqua aerobics is awesome! S x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive! you did 700 jumps. I am really dreading the 700 jumps today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Birgit, I'm a former PCPer whose been following you're blog. I hope you don't mind if I comment from time to time. I wish you all the best with your project. 700 jumps! Way to go. And, don't judge the diet just yet until you see it. The crazy thing is your going to find you really like the diet in time. The food education you're going to get on the PCP will be amazing.

    ReplyDelete