Friday, April 22, 2011

Final blog and reflections on the program

So here it is the final blog of Blondie. I am now on a family holiday in Borocay and had a week to get back into life without PCP, but what a surprise, even after being freed by Patrick into a normal life PCP still rules our life, every meal, every day is still lived PCP friendly and that is very strange,even on holiday I just had an ice-cream and only one glass of red wine and the welcome cocktail, I am so terrified to go back to my fat self and so I am walking at least one and a half hour every day along the gorgeous beach and try to do some exercises but of course only the nice ones as I am on holiday, so no pull ups and chest dips and all the other awful exercises. It is funny the cardio bit I don't mind at all but definitely the exercises but I know that I have to do them to maintain the body I got now, even if I will never love and enjoy them...
So what do I think about PCP and the last 90 days:
It definitely changed our life, we are very careful with our food, but I don't know whether we will manage to enjoy our life and food as much as before and I also think hubby is getting obsessed by it as we don't have a normal life like a nice lay in in the morning without hubby thinking to get up to do the skipping and exercises, early nights to be able to get up early etc....
PCP is definitely not for mummies that have to look after small children.
While I was in Germany and didn't have any help to cook and to look after the little one it is very difficult to follow the program as you have to prepare food and do everything in the evening when you are already tired and don't feel like it at all. on top of it if you have to cook for them and feed them you tend to snack on their food what is really frustrating but you can't help it....
PCP is very effective to change your body but for all the effort you do, definitely the male body gets more out of it as you can see much better a transformation.
It was a great experience and you meet fantastic people from all over the world.
So would I do it again???? I am not sure as I can see now that you have to do a lot of exercises and skipping still after you reached your peak and I can see it already on my body although I am eating carefully and do exercises every day my body is going very quick into the old shape, small love handles, not so firm thighs.... but the big BUT I feel Great now and full of energy and thanks to Patrick and his program i got rid of my long earned fat, 4 kids took definitely their toll on my body and I won't get the body I dream of even with lots of exercises, only if i maybe get some ribs broken and boobs pulled up, but I definitely can enhance my body with exercises and a strict food regime, that lesson I definitely learned and the pics say it all..... I am now definitely visiting Chad regularly to get my waist even better shaped and a few kilos still have to go.... I think I am now as obsessed as my husband or maybe just a little bit. A huge thank you to Heather, Richard, James and Sascha and Molly who got me out of the deep valley when I was down and of course again a huge thank you also to Patrick for being there and giving his comments.
Bye Bye everyone and I hope we still stay in touch, maybe after one year we should do PCP revisited...

Blondiexxx

Ps the pictures are taken even one week after the end of PCP and on holiday where I didn't put on a single gram, Yipeee!!!!!

Before:



After:




3 comments:

  1. Looking great Birgit, you have my deepest respect for doing all this with 4 kids! As long as you don't go crazy and get in 3-5 workouts in a week you can continue to lose slowly for as long as you like. It's not just a hope, it's SCIENCE OH YEAH! Give this lady a COMPLETE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Birgit - what a complete and impressive transformation. Amazing before and after shots there. Similar to Patrick's comment - I applaud you for completing this while leading your tribe there: just amazing. It was hard enough for us without the big family. Keep it up - you look amazing. Congratulations. Richard

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin' good there Birgit! You did it plus you gave me lots of laughs and thanks for that! :)

    ReplyDelete